Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. 1. Report a Concern
  2. 2. Issue or Concern
  3. 3. Violators Information, if known
  4. 4. Your Contact Information
  • Report a Concern

    1. We are unable to respond to concerns outside of the City of Stanwood limits. If this issue is outside the city limits, please contact either Snohomish County or Island County.
    2. What are you reporting?*
    3. Animal Control Complaints
      Please call non-emergency dispatch at 425-407-3999. Dispatch will advise a Stanwood Deputy who will determine what steps need to be taken to address the issue.
    4. TITLE VI

      The City of Stanwood assures that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, or national origin, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.L. 100.259), be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity. The City of Stanwood further assures that every effort will be made to ensure nondiscrimination in all of its programs and activities, whether those programs and activities are federally funded or not.