How do I report a street light out?

Report a street light out by calling Snohomish County Planned Unit Development (PUD) at 360-629-5700 during regular business hours. You will need to provide the address of the pole and the pole number.

Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up to receive emailed utility bills?
2. Where do I pay traffic and parking infractions?
3. Are pet licenses required in the City of Stanwood?
4. Does the City of Stanwood have a leash law?
5. How do I register to vote?
6. How do I find out about employment with the city?
7. How do I report a street light out?