Phone Numbers to Use for Police Dispatch / Police Department
If there is an immediate emergency threat to life or property, dial 911. Emergencies include:
- Any urgent/emergent medical or fire situation
- Any in-progress crime, suspicious activity, or any time a person fears for their safety or the safety of others
- If you are not sure if your situation is an emergency, you are encouraged to call 911.
When you call 911, be prepared to answer the call-taker’s questions, which may include:
- The location of the emergency, including the street address and/or landmarks
- The phone number of calling party
- The nature of the emergency
- Details about the emergency, such as a physical description of a person who may have committed a crime, a description of any fire that may be burning, or a description of injuries or symptoms being experienced by a person requiring urgent medical attention
For non-emergencies, call our dispatch center, SNO911, at 425-407-3999. Non-emergencies include:
- Non-violent crime that occurred earlier and there is no suspect information (online crime reporting is available)
- Situations where emergency services personnel are needed but there is no immediate danger to life or property
To report a power outage, call Snohomish County Public Utility District at 425-783-1001.
For other inquiries, call the Stanwood Police Department business line at 425-388-5290. Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM. These types of inquiries include: