Who handles animal control in the City?

Please call 425-407-3999 for animal problems in the City. Dispatch will advise a Stanwood Deputy, who will determine what next steps need to be taken. The City does contract with Snohomish County Animal Control, but only for very limited items. Therefore, all animal issues first go through the on-duty Deputy.

Show All Answers

1. Who Should I Contact?
2. How can I file a police report?
3. How can I get a copy of my police report?
4. How can I get a clearance letter?
5. How can I get local road and/or weather information?
6. Who do I call for ticket/infraction information?
7. How can I get a court order?
8. Does the Stanwood Police Department serve court orders?
9. Who handles animal control in the City?
10. How do I submit a crime tip?
11. Who do I call if I need to make a police report?