Waste Management Customers Seeing Changes to Their Account
Dear WM Customer,
Waste Management is pleased to be your recycling, food/yard waste, and garbage service, provider.
Your Waste Management solid waste services have been provided under state-regulated service in our Snohomish County area but should have been provided by Waste Management through our contract with the City of Stanwood. As of December 1, 2020, we are correcting this oversight.
Waste Management is pleased to announce that you will receive a credit on your next invoice. Through a long-term contract, the City was able to secure lower-cost solid waste service options. Those savings will be passed on to you.
- Since you are moving from a Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission (WUTC) regulated account to a city contract, Waste Management has created a new account number for you. The new account number will be on your next invoice.
- Your services and service day will remain the same. Please ensure your carts are out by 6:00 a.m. on your service day.
What do I need to update?
Your December invoice will have a new account number, and you may need to make one of the following changes:
- If you currently use Pay-My-Bill (WM EZ-Pay), you must cancel your current electronic billing account and set up a new Pay-My-Bill account with your new account number.
- If you currently use a third-party bill payer service, you will need to update your information with them directly.
- If you typically pay your invoice by mailing in a check, there is nothing new you need to do.
At Waste Management, we are committed to providing safe and sustainable collection services to all customers. If you have questions, please contact us at 1-800-592-9995 or visit www.wmnorthwest.com/Stanwood.
Rob Rutledge, District Manager