We Are Open!
Effective April 6 - City Facilities are operating on a revised schedule for public hours.
Stanwood City Hall and Stanwood Police Department will have the following public hours:
Tuesday - 9:00 am. to 5:00 pm
Wednesday - 9:00 am. to 5:00 pm
Thursday - 9:00 am. to 5:00 pm
Both locations will close for the lunch hour from 12:00 pm. to 1:00 pm.
*Services will remain limited or by appointment only*
STANWOOD CITY HALL is open for Utility Payment Services and Community Development Services.
Community Development Services include Building Permits and Land Use and Planning Services. This counter runs by appointment only with limited in-person meetings. To schedule an appointment with a planner, please call 360-454-5211. *We will not be offering Passport or Notary Services at this time.
STANWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT is open for customer service activities.
Please note: Fingerprinting services are by Appointment Only. Stanwood PD anticipates incorporating this service at, or soon after, opening. The online scheduling link will be provided on the Stanwood PD webpage as soon as it is available. https://stanwoodwa.org/275/Fingerprinting
CITY OF STANWOOD PARKS -restrooms are open.
While able to open our doors, we must continue to take precautions for the safety of staff and visitors and ask that you follow COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- Wear a mask when visiting a City facility.
- Practice social distancing when visiting a City facility.
- Do not bring additional people with you, capacity is limited, and additional visitors may be asked to wait outside.
- Whenever possible, drop utility payments into the secured night drop box at City Hall to avoid entering the building.
- Continue to utilize online services for permits and utility billing services.