Report Anonymous Tips

If you have information about a crime or case  in the City of Stanwood  and its NOT an emergency- please email or call non-emergency number at 425-407-3999 let them know you are wanting to remain anonymous and ask to speak to a Stanwood Police Deputy. 

If its an emergency call 911

You can also report tips online .