File a Traffic Complaint

Stop SignThe Stanwood Police Department actively enforces all vehicle code violations.

If you have a concern you would like us to address, please submit the Traffic Complaint Form (PDF) with enough information to provide a resolution to your traffic issues. Email or Fax this form back to us. 

In-progress traffic issues should be reported immediately to 911.