Police or medical, continue to call 911
to speak to an officer call 425-407-3999.
DROPPING OFF DOCUMENTS:
You can drop documents off at the Police Department during the hours listed above. During non-office hours please call non-emergency 425-407-3999, a Deputy will arrange to meet you offsite.
Services are available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, and appointments must be scheduled online prior to coming to the Police Department. Visit Fingerprinting | Stanwood, WA for more info.
CONCEALED PISTOL LICENSES:
PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST:
More info: Police Records Request | Stanwood, WA
FILE A POLICE REPORT:
More info: File Police Report | Stanwood, WA
If you have any further questions or need assistance with police administrative services, you can call the Stanwood Police Department directly Monday – Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM at 425-388-5290.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Chief, Rob Martin
- Who Should I Contact?
- How can I file a police report?
- How can I get a copy of my police report?
- How can I get a clearance letter?
- How can I get local road and/or weather information?
- Who do I call for ticket/infraction information?
- How can I get a court order?
- Does the Stanwood Police Department serve court orders?
- Who handles animal control in the City?
- How do I submit a crime tip?