ATTENTION CITY OF STANWOOD RESIDENTS
Updated March 12, 2020
STANWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT IS SUSPENDING AND LIMITING THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
EMERGENCY: police or medical, continue to call 9-1-1.
to speak to an officer call 425-407-3999.
Call non-emergency if you need to turn in statements or other documents. A deputy will arrange to meet you offsite.
Police Department will NOT be performing any fingerprinting services at this time.
CONCEALED PISTOL LICENSES:
Learn more on our CPL page (here).
PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST:
Email your request to Stanwood.Police@snoco.org. Include as much information about your request as possible to help us locate the record.
FILE A POLICE REPORT:
The online report allows you to submit a report if the following requirements are met and you will not have to be in contact with a deputy.
- The incident is not an emergency- Dial 9-1-1 for emergencies.
- There are no known suspects- If you have suspect information dial 911 and ask for the deputy contact you.
- The incident occurred in the city limits of Stanwood.
- You have valid email address.
- The item(s) were lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Dollar amount is less than $5,000.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with police administrative services, you can call the Stanwood Police Department directly Monday – Friday 9AM-5PM at 425-388-5290.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Chief, Rob Martin
- Who Should I Contact?
- How can I file a police report?
- How can I get a copy of my police report?
- How can I get a clearance letter?
- How can I get local road and/or weather information?
- Who do I call for ticket/infraction information?
- How can I get a court order?
- Does the Stanwood Police Department serve court orders?
- Who handles animal control in the City?
- How do I submit a crime tip?