ATTENTION CITY OF STANWOOD RESIDENTS
Updated APRIL 6TH, 2021
WE WILL BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC STARTING APRIL 6TH, 2021
DURING THE FOLLOWING HOURS
On March 22, 2021, the State of Washington moved to Phase 3 of the Healthy Washington: Roadmap to Recovery reopening Phase three of the plan allows for “customer-facing government services”. The Stanwood Police Department has completed preparations to safely welcome the public back.
Stanwood Police will have the following public hours:
Tuesday - 9:00 am. to 5:00 pm
Wednesday - 9:00 am. to 5:00 pm
Thursday - 9:00 am. to 5:00 pm
Police or medical, continue to call 911
to speak to an officer call 425-407-3999.
DROPPING OFF DOCUMENTS:
You can drop documents off at the Police Department during the hours listed above. During non office hours please call non-emergency 425-407-3999, a Deputy will arrange to meet you offsite.
Services are available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, and appointment must be scheduled online prior to coming to the Police Department. Visit Fingerprinting | Stanwood, WA for more info.
CONCEALED PISTOL LICENSES:
PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST:
More info: Police Records Request | Stanwood, WA
FILE A POLICE REPORT:
More info: File Police Report | Stanwood, WA
If you have any further questions or need assistance with police administrative services, you can call the Stanwood Police Department directly Monday – Friday 9AM-5PM at 425-388-5290.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Chief, Rob Martin
- Who Should I Contact?
- How can I file a police report?
- How can I get a copy of my police report?
- How can I get a clearance letter?
- How can I get local road and/or weather information?
- Who do I call for ticket/infraction information?
- How can I get a court order?
- Does the Stanwood Police Department serve court orders?
- Who handles animal control in the City?
- How do I submit a crime tip?