Utility Billing

Pay Online

City of Stanwood utility bills, (water, sewer, drainage) can now be paid online through the Xpress Bill Pay website

Pay in Person

You can also pay your bill in person at the City of Stanwood (10220 270th Street NW) between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday.

Pay by Phone

If you would like to make a payment over the phone with a credit card, please call 360-629-2181, ext. 5204 during regular business hours.

Payment Arrangements

If you are unable to pay your bill by the due date, please call Marcy Mathis at 360-629-2181, ext. 5204 to inquire about payment arrangements, or the following is a list of organizations that can assist customers with paying their utility bill:

AgencyPhone Number
Northsound Assistance Referral211
Saint Vincent de Paul425-355-3504
Stanwood-Camano Resource Center360-629-5257

Fillable Payment Arrangement Form

Utility Billing Change Form

Start / Stop Service

Please contact City Hall Billing Department to start or stop your utility billing.

Water, Sewer & Drainage

Go to the Water, Sewer, Drainage Rates page for more information.

Water or Sewer Line Emergencies

For water or sewer line emergencies, please call Public Works at 360-629-9781.